We have demonstrated the solution to access Orbilogin.com in the following ways. Read carefully Setup and connect your Orbilogin.com with Orbi Satellite.
Follow steps to lineup your Orbi router and satellite:
- Detach the battery of your Modem or unplug it to show it OFF.
- Turn it ON by putting the battery inside to plug it back in.
- Take an Ethernet cable and connect your modem to the yellow Internet port with it from your Orbilogin router.
- Now activate your Orbilogin router, by connecting its power source.
- You have to ensure that the power LED of the Orbi has to be lit, if not press the power On/Off button.
- Wait until the Orbilogin router’s ring LED to pulse solid white then pulse white.
- Adjust your Orbi satellite, we recommend it within the middle of your house to urge the simplest WiFi coverage.
- Now activate your Orbilogin satellite, connect it to an influence source. Similarly, make sure the Power LED has got to light, press the facility On/Off button if it doesn’t.
- The Orbi satellite’s rings LED will pulse solid white, then turn white, then turn magenta.
- Ensure that it must pulse magenta for up to at least a minimum of minutes during the satellite’s sync process with the Orbilogin router.
- Once the Orbi satellite’s ring LED pulses magenta, it will indicate the status in several colors a minimum of seconds before turning off. Click here to find out.
- Join your computer or smartphone to the Orbilogin router or satellite with an Ethernet or WiFi connection.
- If you are connecting it with WiFi, you’ll require a network name (SSID) and password. you will find these credentials on the labels pasted on the Orbi devices. Download the Orbi app on your smartphone or visit http://orbilogin.com to line up your Orbi WiFi network.
The Orbilogin router’s ring LED turns off after the lineup is complete.
- Solid blue. The connection is sweet between the Orbilogin router and therefore the Orbi satellite.
- Solid magenta. The Orbi satellite couldn’t reach out to the Orbi router. you would like to stay the Orbi satellite closer to the Orbi router.
- Solid amber. they need a good connection. Adjust the Orbilogin Router and Orbi Satellite on the brink of one another.
Note: If the Orbi satellite’s ring LED continuously pulsing magenta and it’s been a minimum minute already that you simply have moved the Orbi satellite closer to the Orbilogin router.